Please check your email .
C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
£55,000 - £65,000 + Training + Progression + Sponsorship + Relocation Package
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer with experience of C/C++ looking to work at the forefront of technology within a state-of-the-art multi-disciplinary company which has increased their profit 700% in the last 2 years?
On offer is the opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to become a key figure in this award-winning business. The company develop High End AV equipment for sale to over 100 countries. They have 10 years of experience behind them and a £15 million turnover.
You will Design, Develop, Test and Debug Embedded Software for Consumer Electronics Devices. Contributing during every stage of Product Development, and Design code from schematics and data sheets.
This role would suit an Embedded Software Engineer with a background in C/C++ looking for a varied position within a rapidly growing company where no two days are the same.
* Design, Development and Maintenance of software
* Programming using C/C++
* Contributing to product development
* Sponsorship and Relocation packages available
* C/C++ experience
* Looking to work on state-of-the-art technology
* Knowledge and experience developing device drivers for the following: TCP/IP, FAT File system, USB, SDRAM, I2C, SPI,I2S, HDBT, HDMI
* BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Electronics/Software
Key Words: Embedded, Software, Engineer, C, C++, Specialist, Technical, Engineering, Technician, Computer, Science, Electronics, Developer, Poole, Dorset
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV