Please check your email .
About the role:
Data is at the core of our Change Science which underpins all that we do. This role will be instrumental in providing our customers with invaluable insights from our unique dataset. We’ve been gathering data on project performance for over 20 years and this data can be used to enhance our customers’ understanding of where they can improve in order to deliver change better into their organisation.
What you’ll do
Working as part of our Change Science team, you’ll be actively involved with all parts of our business to analyse available data, identify gaps and suggest new ways to use it to provide insights and value to our clients and our people. You’ll work alongside a visualisation expert who will help translate those insights into data stories. You’ll have a curiosity and passion for using data to solve problems and in helping to bring insights to life.
* 1+ year’s industry experience in data analysis
* Passionate about data and curious about how we can use it in innovative ways to solve business and client problems
* Equally comfortable deriving insights from large quantities of qualitative data, as well as quantitative
* Highly proficient in SQL (we use both Postgres and MS SQL Server)
* Comfortable challenging needs, and probing and iterating the business problem to be solved
* Beneficial to have some understanding of project and change management.
What’s in it for you?
* Permanent full time contract
* Hybrid working environment – work from home or office
* Open leave policy and unlimited PTO
* Private healthcare and life assurance
* Pension Scheme with 5% Employer Contribution
* Quarterly all-company social events (usually London or Edinburgh).
What it’s like to work here
Although we’re based in various locations across the UK, we’re a close team with a strong mix of experience. We ensure every voice is heard equally, and that everyone has access to the opportunities and guidance they need to evolve and grow.
Our leadership team encourages open, frank discussion at every level, and it’s an approach that helps us make positive changes quickly. If something’s not working, we raise it. Then we get together and improve it. That’s what powering a wave of change is all about