Please check your email .
Work as part of a team of Solution Architects, providing technical leadership, product selection and options analysis, technical design and oversight of delivery.
Assistance with ROM estimates for project costs/timescales
Day to day duties:
Assistance with requirements analysis.
Create Options studies and product selection investigation / reports.
Produce conceptual architecture and ROM costings to support business case development.
Create HLD/LLD design documentation.
Liaise with engineering teams and 3rd parties to assist delivery and testing.
Wide ranging portfolio of work which requires the ability to generalise good design principles from a wealth of experience.
Skills and experience
PRIMARY Must have at least
1. DV clearance
2. Extensive recent experience of designing and delivering technology solutions.
3. Experience dealing with data at the highest levels of security classification, preferably within a defence setting.
4. Understanding of governance functions and solution lifecycle management.
5. Technical thought leadership, knowledge of industry standards, trends and market options.
6. Previous experience of technology delivery in a fast paced and highly compliance-aware environment.