Please check your email .
A fast-growing SaaS Pet Insurance company is looking to find a Remote / Manchester-based .NET Fullstack developer to join the team as it enters an exciting phase of growth. A vibrant company with a warm office environment and an engaging forward-thinking company ethos will offer a fantastic place to continue to develop your career.
As a .NET Fullstack Developer, you should be comfortable and follow industry best-practices around full-stack coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a friendly team player, willing to share your knowledge and learning with others.
You will work closely with fellow full-stack and front-end developers and collaborate with our Project Managers, Business Analysts, DevOps and QA teams for project delivery.
This opportunity is completely remote.
Developer duties include:
* Writing clean, functional code on the front-end
* Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
* Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
* Design client-side and server-side architecture
* Develop and manage well-functioning Front end
Essential Skills & Experience
* Working in an Azure application environment
* Working in an Agile methodology, utilising DevOps/CI/CD practices
* Ability to write quality unit tests
* Bonus opportunities
* Private medical insurance and health cash plans
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
* Restricted Stock Units
* Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life Insurance
* Rocket Lawyer