Please check your email .
The 2nd Line Support Analyst is part of the Customer Support Service and is responsible for handling and solving more complex application issues with RLDatix Customer Solutions either through the Customer portal or over the phone. They provide an escalation route for the Service Desk to help in solving complicated issues and managing escalations to other areas of the business.
To work alongside other Support Team Leads in adhering to Service Level Agreements, meeting agreed KPI’s and managing key Stakeholders. This role is a key contact point between Allocate Software and its customers
Principal Job Elements & Responsibilities:
The 2nd Line Support Analyst will:
* Provide the initial point of contact for Customers as part of the Service Desk
* Provide an escalation point for 1st Line Support Analyst
* Support the Service Desk Team with answering incoming calls from customers
* Manage incoming requests from the Customer Portal
* Log and manage all incidents via the Service Management Tool
* Escalate incidents to the appropriate resolver group
* Provide customers with timely updates to their cases
* Manage their own case queue in line with Service Desk procedures
* Escalate high priority issues to the Application Support Team Leader or Head of Customer Experience
* Liaise with Service Desk Analysts and Technical Support teams as required
* Triage product issues and liaise with the Product teams as appropriate
* Update and propose new knowledge base articles
* Complete regular tasks in line with Service Desk procedures
* Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved.
* Deal with complex incidents
* Perform technical tasks on Cloud customer systems
* Attend product sprint reviews to keep up to date with product development as required and cascade info to the rest of team
* Review product issues (bugs) and advise on relative importance
* Mentor and act as a coach for members of the Customer Experience and Support Teams
* Have an understanding not only of how the products function from an application point of view but also from a system (SQL, IIS, Infrastructure) point of view.
* Routinely perform system changes outside of the application itself in line with company procedures
Key Performance Measures:
* Customer satisfaction – Measured using the Key Performance Indicators for Customer Success
* Service Desk - Measured using the Key Performance Indicators for the Service Desk