Please check your email .
Burton Upon Trent
Monday to Friday Days
£30,000 to £35,000 + Company Pension Scheme + Life Assurance +23 Days Holiday (increases with service) + Bank Holidays + Employee Recognition Schemes
IT Support Technician required for a well-established market leading manufacturing company.
The role will suit experienced IT Technicians who also have experience with ERP.
Working alongside the IT Manager, you will mainly be supporting users at the head office as well as other sites within the group. Support covers software, hardware and networks. Whilst most support will be remote, you will get also involved with a wide range of projects, systems development and roll outs of new technology.
You will also be instrumental in the continuous development of the ERP system. By improving business processes, your work will encourage collaboration, improve efficiencies and build on customer service levels.
You will be joining a business that has continued to perform well and has big plans for the future.
The IT technician Role:
* Assisting with support to users both local and remote resolving PC and network problems
* Maintain accurate software and hardware records
* Maintain support logs
* Assist IT Manager with Project work
* Continuous development of ERP System
The IT Technician:
* Experienced IT Technician
* Advanced IT Skills to include Microsoft 365, OneDrive Management, Excel
* Will ideally have Microsoft accreditations
* Will ideally have experience of ERP