Please check your email .
SQL Developer is required by highly successful, fast growing and international organisation.
The SQL Developer is responsible for taking a lead role in creating and managing BI solutions, to provide information for better business decision making. This is a technical role based mainly in SQL.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Identify and resolve dataflow issues in a timely fashion.
* Support the need for SQL development including CTEs, Stored Procedures, SSIS and BIML.
* Work with Project Manager in developing and executing project plans within assigned schedule and timeline.
* Perform quality assurance checks on any change to the production system.
* Recommend improvements to provide optimum reporting solutions.
* Be able to suggest and implement ways of implementing new sources of data
* Stay updated with business operations and business intelligence processes.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* Previous experience in building data lakes is desirable
* Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases is essential SQL / ETL / SSIS
* Understanding of BI development methodology.
* Understanding of supply chain application systems and business processes is desirable
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Sound Interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
* Previous experience in a BI Development Environment
* Must be a clear and confident communicator with all levels of stakeholders
* Experience of planning, tracking, developing and delivering successful BI/IT projects to defined gates and delivery schedules.
Excellent training and career development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Based remote with visits to Chorley (Lancashire) one per week or once per fortnight.
Basic salary £50-55,000 + excellent benefits