Please check your email .
The Purpose of the Project Manager
To take ownership and lead the Project Management delivery team to successfully deliver multiple projects successfully, on time, on budget, and with the best commercial outcome.
My client is a leading Gold Partner for ODOO ERP solutions throughout Europe implementing solutions across many sectors in the SME and corporate market.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
* You will own and drive the overall program of project success by developing strategies and tactics for the project management team.
* You will Create, maintain, and control project documentation, including the production of regular project status, reports.
* You will Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including the setting and management of client expectations and responsibilities, whilst identifying and minimising potential areas of “scope creep”.
* You will work alongside the Smart IT Functional Consultant team and in-house development team to deliver seamless communication and smooth project delivery
* You will review deliverables prepared by the project team before delivery to clients.
* You will facilitate and prepare for team and client meetings, including production and delivery of presentations where required.
* You will manage and mentor team members to achieve project success.
* You will take ownership of Project commercial control and margin maintenance.
The Experience and Qualifications we seek from the Project Manager are:
* You have proven commercial Project Management experience in a similar role.
* You have experience in managing complex IT software delivery projects, preferably, but not essentially for ERP, manufacturing, warehousing or logistics solutions.
* You have good customer-facing skills and the ability to develop lasting client relationships.
* You are experienced in working to strict deadlines – on time, to budget, and on quality.
* You will have experience of working within a project management framework.
* You are experienced in the software development lifecycle.
* You have Experienced in using Microsoft Office and MS Project.
* You are Self-Motivated and able to use your own initiative.
* You are Organised and proactive individual displaying high standards of professional conduct and attention to detail.
* You have excellent stakeholder management skills
* You are happy working in the office 4 Days per week in Kirkham, Lancs
The benefits offered to the Project Manager will be as follows:
Salary: £35-50k + bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Profit Bonus scheme
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Work from home-hybrid
* Monday to Friday