Please check your email .
Customer Support Engineer – Midlands - £23,000 + £4,3200 car allowance
We’re partnered with one of the biggest names within the IT Services industry who are continuing to grow and now hiring for a Customer Support Engineer to work across their customer sites in the Midlands.
As a Customer Support Engineer you will provide basic hardware/software breakfix support, software installations and configuration in an existing desktop infrastructure or pre-designed project and will be familiar with current Microsoft desktop Operating Systems and the Microsoft Desktop applications suite of products.
*** This is a mobile role based around the area however you will need to be flexible and willing to work throughout the Birmingham, Derby and Leicester areas. You must have a clean driving licence and be comfortable going through SC Clearance ***
Essential Experience for the Customer Support Engineer:
• Minimum 2 years experience within IT / Technical Support
• Basic hardware/software breakfix experience
• Previous knowledge of Microsoft Applications – Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365
• Basic previous experience of supporting Mobile devices and hand-held devices
• Previous experience working in a corporate IT environment
• Excellent customer facing skills
• Working knowledge of systems tools ITSM, SNOW would be desirable
• Adaptable and welcoming of change and communicating change to customers
• Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
Engineers will have the chance to undergo professional qualifications including the Dell\Lenovo and HP Desktop Server accreditation.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Amy Phillips, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK