Please check your email .
Multiple IT Build Engineers are needed for a leading, growing, IT Solutions & Managed Services provider based out of Ware, Hertfordshire.
My client are strengthening their Build team and specifically are looking for people with a passion for IT / Technology and love helping customers.
The role of a Build Engineer requires a keen eye for detail, strong organisational skills, initiative and someone who enjoys making customers happy through maintaining high standards.
Your day-to-day duties will be to fulfil client orders on time and in a clean, safe working environment. Managing stock levels, swing stock, asset registers & manage hardware in & out of the business.
You will be able to follow and enhance existing process guides as well as create new guides to improve process.
Key skills & experience (not all required)
* An attention to detail
* Strong organisational skills
* Work well independently
* Self motivated
* Basic technical IT troubleshooting abilities – Laptop/PC builds, software installations.
* Able to “lift & shift” throughout your working day
* Admin skills to track & maintain stock & swing levels
* Technical end-to-end lifecycle management of hardware builds
* Ability to coordinate at all professional levels to ensure knowledge sharing and continuity is felt throughout the business
* Write clean, simple & effective process guides in relation to the role
* Working with new products and project teams to define and develop processes and / or tooling