Please check your email .
Infrastructure Support Engineer
Role type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £32,000
Location: This is a hybrid working role which requires 2-3 days a week, working from either the Nottingham or West Bromwich facilities. There is a requirement for in frequent travel to Manchester; therefore, a full driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential.
As an Infrastructure Support Engineer, you can expect to be driving the technical direction of our business. No one in our organisation has a monopoly on what or how we build a solution - we all contribute towards this, so you should be prepared to have an enormous impact on what we deliver.
* Working in an Agile technical environment to deliver an incredible service that will delight our customers and underpin our business objectives.
* Managing the day to day operation of various IT platforms.
* Delivering on-site technical support to a diverse user base.
* Managing a distributed printing service that’s core our business operation.
* Teaming up in a collaborative environment to design and implement new IT services and solutions.
* Driving the adoption of new technologies and best practices across the business.
* Producing and maintaining technical documentation. Reviewing existing materials and providing updates where required.
* Identifying process improvements and implementing recommendations as appropriate.
* Providing structured and unstructured training on new and existing services.
* Strong experience working in either Infrastructure or Desktop Support roles previously
* 3+ years experience working in an end-user support role or similar
* 3+ years experience working in any capacity with Microsoft Core Products including, but not limited to:
* Microsoft 365 (Office 365)
* Exchange and Exchange Online
* Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
* Intune, Autopilot, Endpoint Manager, SCCM and GPO
* Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
* Working with Jira Service Management or other helpdesk or ticket management solution
This is a permanent position and no sponsorship is available. If this role sounds of interest, I want to hear from you. Please apply now