Please check your email .
PROJECT COORDINATOR - HYBRID
Foxwood Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with a global cybersecurity training powerhouse on their quest for a talented Project Coordinator to join a growing project team.
We’re on the lookout for a Project Coordinator who is versatile with a “can-do” approach that can turn their hand to assist on any project administrative and practical tasks.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be instrumental in providing comprehensive support to ensure the effective delivery of project and programmes from start to finish. Inputting into the development and maintenance of project plans and information systems, managing meetings with appropriate papers, co-ordinating regular updates, financial tracking, tracking progress against project KPIs and much more!
* To support in scoping possible projects and agree action plans with management.
* Provide programme design support.
* Provide support and input into product development discussions and possible market opportunities.
* To coordinate the successful setup and running of relevant programmes.
* Track all spending associated with your activity.
* To ensure any lessons learned are logged and reported correctly.
* To demonstrate impact of any programme by collating case studies and statistics.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* We want team players who will integrate well and pitch in to help others as needed.
* You will need to be self- motivated, completely trustworthy and able to manage your own delivery to hit milestones.
* We’re not looking for industry experience, but you must be able to demonstrate proven experience managing projects previously.
* Strong stakeholder engagement skills and super organised is a must.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
* Permanent: Our client is growing and sees this role as a permanent addition to their growing team.
* Full Time: A nice 35 hours per week.
* Working Times: Our clients’ policy allows a mix of home and office.
* Salary: Up to £28,500 – depending on experience.
* Perks: 4% pension contribution; 25 days holidays, bupa healthcare, wellbeing programme and 4 x salary life assurance and nice new sparkly offices.
So there it is! If you’ve got a passion for all things Projects and want to make the move to a company making huge strides in 2022, this is the one for you! Pop us your CV today and one of the Foxwood team will be in touch