Please check your email .
Do you have a good attention to detail and are interested in project work?
I am hiring Data Input Administrators to join an exciting new project for our government clients on a fixed term basis for 12 months. You will be responsible for carrying out investigations into the payroll system and collating the data. If you are looking for an administration/data entry role and would like to gain experience in project work, then this role is for you. Your role would involve 1 day in the office per week and 4 days from home. We offer benefits which you can flex to meet your needs and training and development opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
* Carrying out investigations and collating data in line with agreed procedures to the agreed quality level
* Liaise with the Pensions Admin team over email to resolve queries, escalate as necessary to a team leader, and log if appropriate
* To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
* Distribute information to the other team members or groups
* Identify and suggest areas of improvement
* Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
* Support line management on any additional admin when required
* Print/post data/reports/invoices daily
What you will bring:
* Strong administration background
* Attention to detail in record keeping
* Able to work in a team or other structured environment
* Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
* Strong written communication
* Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
* Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently
* Accurate and timely delivery of tasks
* Excellent organisational skills
It would be great if you had:
* Strong numerical skills
* Payroll experience
* Experience working within the financial sector
* Experience carrying out investigations
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full-time, Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
Location: Newport - hybrid - 1 day in the office per week
Security Clearance Level: SC
Internal Recruiter: Caroline
Salary: £21,115.00 including 3% of Flex bonus
Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the choice to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and all employee bonus
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support many ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about us?
Shared Services Connected Ltd was established as a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria, in 2013 as part of the Government’s Shared Services Strategy for Smarter Government programme and operates from four regional centres of excellence: Blackpool; Newcastle; Newport; and York. We deliver best in class business transformation programmes to across the Public Sector with a target to release one billion pounds of savings to the public.
We have established an enviable track record in the design and delivery of large-scale innovative HR, Payroll, IT, and Finance & Accounting solutions to significantly improve efficiencies and enhance service levels across Government and Public Sector.
Our clients include several government agencies including the Department for Work and Pensions, Environment Agency Department for Education, Ministry of Justice and Home Office as well as the Metropolitan Police Service and the Construction Industry Training Board.
We embrace difference as a source of creativity, innovation and competitive advantage and are striving to become a more diverse organisation. We welcome applications from people with a diverse variety of backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. We have partnered with Vercida, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site, where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, to enable you to perform to the best of your ability, please let us know when completing your application. We participate in the Disability Confident scheme and are committed to offering an interview to any candidate with a disability, who meets the minimum criteria for the role. If you believe this could apply to you, please let us know when completing your application