Please check your email .
Data Engineer – Hybrid (Manchester) – Up to £60K
Do you dream of the job where no two days are the same?
Are you always innovating and bringing new ideas to the table but find your current company would rather sit at the boring, chipped, and stained table?
Maxwell Bond are currently working with a tech company who help their customers manage their money through the power of data! Members of the Responsible Finance, this company use Open Banking data to help them lend appropriately and offer any support and advice needed.
They are now on the lookout for a Data Engineer to join their expanding team while they continue to grow and transition through tech in their market.
What’s in it for you?
* Salary up to £60K
* A personal L&D budget to spend on your career development
* Flexible working and core hours between 10am – 4pm.
* A competitive benefits package worth another 10% on top of your basic
* A bunch of everyday perks that'll make life easier and even save you money.
As a Data Engineer you will you’ll be responsible for building, testing, and deploying various new aspects and improvements to their Data Management Platform and play an important role in enabling them to achieve their data driven goals and inform data driven decisions.
Day to day you will:
* Designing, building, and delivering streaming and batch processing pipelines.
* Identifying new methods, tools, techniques, and opportunities to deliver value through data engineering and insights.
* Performing thorough testing and validation to support the accuracy of data transformations.
* Delivering a solution for how data is governed, stored, accessed, and managed across a vast range of complex datasets.
If you are a Data Engineer with expierence across Azure, AWS and Python or C#, get in touch today directly or ‘Apply Now’ for immediate consideration