Please check your email .
Technical Digital Display Engineer
Our client exists to supply Connectivity as a Service (CaaS) solutions to businesses in the UK. They provide IT, Connectivity, Telephony & Mobile all inter-connected from one supplier, with one helpdesk and one monthly bill. They also have an established Digital Display division serving some of the biggest high street brands for their currency rate board bureaus and other display requirements. The business is a Microsoft Gold partner with a compelling proposition, growing fast and the team needs to grow to ensure we provide five-star service to our new and existing clients.
The Role & Opportunity
Begin your Digital Origin journey by becoming a subject matter expert in a mission-critical client solution – our rate board display technology. Learn how to assemble the hardware and software solution to a high-quality standard. Become skilled in maintaining their 5k+ fleet of screens in situ throughout the UK. Then become part of the evolution of their Display division and wider IT / Telecoms business. Join an ambitious, growing business with the potential to expand your knowledge and further your tech career. Financial incentive policy in place linked to skills, certifications and behaviour.
* Assemble and configure Intel NUC rate board controllers for new orders
* Prepare and configure “Digiboxes” and NUCs for service
* Configure 4G routers for use with NUCs
* Complete documentation on the above for reporting purposes
* Assist clients with rate board troubleshooting
* Assist field engineers when on site with any rate board issues
* Assist with evaluating and testing any new products, e.g. screens, NUCs, routers, etc.
* Monitor and troubleshoot the “PrefRates” system to ensure the daily rates are being deployed as per contractual requirements with clients
* Deploy new content to selected client rate boards as per requests/schedules
* Assist with setting up and attending AGMs
* Visit customer sites to troubleshoot faulty rate boards or assist with new installations
* Minimum 3 years’ experience with IT / audio visual hardware engineering - essential
* Team-player with a professional, friendly, can-do attitude – essential
Location: Towcester, Northampton
37.5 hours per week between 8am – 6pm Mon to Fri.
£27k - £30k OTE dependant on experience