Please check your email .
Our client is seeking an experienced SharePoint Online Administrator to be based remotely to assist their Chelmsford team.
What’s the role?
You will define a road-map for the companies SharePoint Online environment and lead on its implementation as well as maintaining oversight of product developments and ensuring that cross cutting solutions are fit for purpose for all services. You will lead on establishing and maintaining SharePoint work processes, maintaining appropriate documentation as well as ensuring that Microsoft changes are reviewed, planned for and delivered. You will also lead on supporting the use of SharePoint, educating users and contributing to the development and delivery of a training plan to support existing and future use of SharePoint.
What are they looking for?
This role would suit someone with experience of building and maintaining a large corporate SharePoint Online environment. To be successful in this role you must have;
• an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft 365 environment and a track record of identifying future changes and understanding the impact of these.
• experience managing files and documents and knowledge of document management principles, including retention.
• knowledge of SharePoint Online security and standards and the ability to apply these to development.
• an ability to identify changes and develop requirements for a SharePoint Online environment and deliver these through technical and project management processes.
• knowledge of data protection compliance and demonstrated experience in applying this to a SharePoint Online environment.
• the ability to educate and train others.
• the ability to create and maintain project plans, risk and issue logs, and project reports.
• experience of using Microsoft 365 Admin Centre (including permissions management), Microsoft SharePoint Online Admin, Microsoft 365 Office suite, Microsoft Project or equivalent.
• experience of using Powershell to administer Sharepoint Online.
• Microsoft 365 Admin Centre (including permissions management)
• Relevant IT Qualifications
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful