Please check your email .
Finning (UK) Ltd
Number of Openings:
To ensure the effective planning, programming and delivery of projects and contracts to meet cost, quality, safety requirements. To manage and monitor the execution of projects ensuring all resource, procurement and financial requirements are reported on in a timely manner.
Works closely with sales and engineering teams on sales opportunities, supporting the sales teams by contributing to the development of bids Ensures the designs created pass proof of concept stage. Identifies and communicates potential future sales opportunities.
• Works with sales, customers and engineering to ensure project expectations are clearly interpreted, priorities set and projects scheduled to meet agreed time scale. Maintains customer contact at an appropriate level to ensure service level targets are delivered.
• Develops project execution plans to ensure contract obligations are accurately scheduled to deliver projects to cost, quality and time. Ensures technical & risk review completed in a timely manner.
• Fully accountable for phases 5,6, and 7 within the Blueprint project structure.
• Liaises with procurement team to ensure materials are accurately specified, comply with company purchasing guidelines and are delivered on schedule. Monitors and provides feedback to purchasing on supplier performance. Negotiates with suppliers to achieve best value and cost effectiveness during project procurement phase.
• Monitors project performance, implements improvements where necessary. Works with the Project Engineers to ensure project methodologies promotes engineering best practice and meets governance and legislative requirements.
• Manages all project resources and secures commitment from relevant departments to ensure project activities are delivered to schedule. Highlights potential risks in a timely manner and recommends appropriate action.
• Controls cost and project performance KPIs, takes necessary action to contain costs within budget. Reviews project risk and delivery at key milestones. Identifies and manages variations, exceptions and changes to agreed contracts, communicating with sales and customers to ensure additional revenue secured.We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities