Please check your email .
To provide 1st/2nd line support across a wide range of technologies, ideally resolving issues at first line stage but, if not possible, escalating to the appropriate technical resolver group.
Use technical knowledge to resolve customer issues.
Ensuring tickets are correctly logged and categorised on the Service Desk system.
Taking responsibility for tickets through the whole incident management process.
Ensuring customers are kept updated on ticket progress.
Ensuring contractual SLAs are met.
Escalating cases when potential SLA breaches may occur.
Escalating cases where appropriate both internally and with customers.
Supporting the Field Services team when required.
Help develop and produce statistical data on incident management performance.
After a training period, there may be a requirement to join an out of hours rota.
* Experience of providing support via telephone and e-mail.
* Awareness of network environments (routing/switching/VLANS/Security/Wireless/Telephony).
* Knowledge of basic support for Windows Operating Systems.
* Knowledge of basic support for Microsoft Office toolsets.
* Active Directory Administration - Password resets, unlocking, etc.
* Basic all-round troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.
* Documenting processes.
* Comfortable with working flexible hours.
* Must be self-motivated.
* Must be able to work un-supervised, on own initiative.
* Can meet deadlines and maintain high standards even when under pressure.
* Must have good communications skills.
* Must be a logical thinker.
* Must work well in a team environment.
* Be confident in both spoken and written communications.
* Ability to share knowledge.
* A basic understanding of infrastructure within an IT environment.
* A good understanding of network topology.
* Excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills.
* Someone who likes to keep up to date with the latest technology