Please check your email .
IT Support Technician (2nd line)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Holiday + Healthcare + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer looking to get involved in a rapidly expanding company with a friendly team of likeminded professionals where the employee experience comes first?
On offer is the opportunity to become part of an IT support team, where you can hone your skills as an IT professional with the chance to progress as the company grows. You will be an integral part of an internal and external IT Support team responsible for assisting existing staff and new clients in an array of 2nd line tech issues, using your knowledge in cloud platforms, virtualization, and Microsoft platforms such as 365 and Azure.
The ideal system IT Support Engineer will work well as a part of a team, be driven to develop within their role, and offer exceptional customer service to clients and employees alike.
* Assisting in IT Technical issues, escalated from the 1st line support team
* Maintaining employee and client systems to ensure high level patch and security status
* Troubleshoot, diagnose issues with user and infrastructure environments
* 1st/2nd IT Support Engineer
* Experience with Microsoft MCP/MCSA/MCSE/Azure
* Full UK driving licence
Key Words: 2nd Line Support, Engineer, IT, Windows, Virtualization , VMware, MCP, Hyper-V, Azure
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Billy