Please check your email .
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: £38k to £42k DOE + Benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent role
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
If you want to join us, we will offer you:
• Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental Cashback Plan
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Company sick pay policy
• Training and support
Note: This role will be subject to a standard DBS check
Join us as a Project Manager!
Healthcare Computing is specialist provider of IT Infrastructure, Cloud and Support services, supporting organisations to improve digital maturity.
We are a friendly company with a fantastic team and company atmosphere.
Project Manager – The Role:
• Manage and deliver a complex nature of projects and changes for HC and its customers to a high standard
• Successfully delivering multiple infrastructure and cloud projects concurrently using PRINCE2 methodology but with the ability to flexibly manage initiatives outside this framework.
What you’ll do:
In this role you will engage with customers to help design projects which fit with the businesses needs and their IT strategies.
You’ll also be:
• Responsible for compiling Project Documentation such as: PIDs, Highlight Reports, End of Project Reports etc.
• Managing relationships with end users, customers, internal departments and third-party organisations.
Project Manager – Candidate Specification:
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to hold a Prince2 Practitioner, ITIL, PMP or equivalent qualification and have an understanding or experience in some of the technologies being deployed, (i.e., PC or Laptop Refresh projects, migration to O365 products, Client Operating System deployments (Win 10), and experience in managing project budgets and resources.
You’ll also demonstrate:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience managing Projects
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Note: For this role you will need a Clean Full UK driving license and this role is subject to a clear standard DBS check being received.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please