Please check your email .
Are you a talented Software Installation Specialist looking for a career not just a job! This role offers career development and benefits aligned to a good work life balance, you will enjoy technical challenges and work with a talented team.
As Installation Specialist you will be responsible for delivering software solutions, working closely with the operations team and customers. If any issues arise during the installation process you will act within a timely manner to ensure the project is delivered on time with little issues.
Key responsibilities of the Installation Specialist:
* Support software deployment
* Ensure communication between relevant parties regarding the installation
* Support the Lead in delivery of software
* Ensure Customer stays up to date with the installation process
Key criteria for the Installation Specialist:
* Knowledge of software delivery
* Hands on experience with IIS, Windows Service & Windows Powershell
* Strong SQL skills
* Ability to work independently and part of a team
* Very good understanding of Microsoft technologies (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project & Visio)
* Knowledge of IOS apple
* ITIL framework knowledge (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity to utilise your existing technical skills as well as having the opportunity to learn and develop new.
To apply for the Software Installation Support Specialist, please send your CV to Georgia for consideration