Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for an IT Administrator for our client who are a successful engineering company and who were established over 50 years ago. They are currently converting their suite of in house systems to Microsoft Dynamics 365: Business Central & CRM.
The IT Administrator will join the system project team and assist with development tasks, maintain the interactive PDF forms and assist with documentation of internal processes and company document updates.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a Dynamics 365 implementation from initial requirements through to post implementation support. The successful IT Administrator will be able to build on their experience and develop new skills within market leading software.
* Familiarisation with Dynamics 365 environment and Business Central/CRM modules
* Regular participation in new system requirement workshops, review of requirements documents and support of the Systems Administrator with development tasks
* Conversion of product PDF forms to MS Power Apps or a similar solution, allowing integration with Dynamics 365
* User accepting testing
* Create extracts from current systems tables to Excel and the clean- up of data using Excel formulae, in preparation for import to BC and CRM
* Working with the project system team, engineering design team and other related departments
* Assist with documentation of current and new processes and updating company documents such as policies, procedures, terms and conditions, etc.
* Assisting the Systems Administrator and Director of operations with day to day IT support tasks
Knowledge and Experience required:
* Good analytical skills and coding experience – examples required
* Experience of working with large volumes of data
* Good knowledge of Excel including formulae, pivot tables, charts, etc.
* Experience in documenting processes and instructions an advantage
* Team player – enjoy being part of a team
* Strong problem solving skills
* 23 days holidays + all Bank Holidays
* 2 years’ death-in-service benefit from first day of employment to age 65
* Increased annual leave with length of service