Please check your email .
This could be your opportunity to take your career forward with a leading software house in the health tech space. Due to new project wins, an opportunity has arisen for a detail orientated data specialist to help a multi-disciplined implementation team.
Responsibilities of the Consultant:
This client facing role will find you taking a leading role on the Data Migration side, you'll work on the data mapping plan and oversee each stage of the process including:
* Meeting with clients to gather requirements and explore data
* Data mapping, flag any issues around data that won't clearly map to the new system
* Provide advice on archiving strategy
* Load data into the deployed solution using an in-house tool
* Work with the client to analyse the error reports produced as a result of each data load and resolve any issues arising
* Test migrated data across the lifecycle of the deployment
Skills that you'll bring to the role:
* Previous experience with data migration, working with NHS data
* Working knowledge of NHS data model and statutory reporting in the NHS
* Knowledge of PAS and clinical data EG – Lorenzo, EMIS, iSoft, Cerna or Medway
* Good database skills and the ability to write queries in SQL, including SSIS
* SQL back ups and restores
* A technical background in Microsoft technologies
* Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and exposure to reporting services
* Ability to write technical documentation
* Azure cloud (Desirable)
* C# (Desirable)
In return, you'll be joining a dynamic and well established company at an exciting phase of expansion.
This is a home based opportunity, great if you are a self starter. Expect all the benefits of working for a modern and forward thinking company who actively supports its staff and offers plenty of scope for future career progression.
Apply now with CV for immediate consideration