Please check your email .
Database Administrator (SQL Server)
At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and support people.
We have an opportunity for a Database Administrator within our busy IT team for someone who has the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference which are:
* Putting our residents and service users first
* Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
* Developing passionate and committed teams
* Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
If you share our values, we`d love you to work for us.
Who we are looking for
We`re looking for someone who has:
* Knowledge and experience of building and maintaining and SQL Server environment
* Experience of advanced T-SQL coding
* SSRS, SSIS, XML experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A logical mind with good mathematical aptitude
* The ability to prioritise and multitask
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenge and is looking to work as part of a team as well as alone who can make a real difference by helping others within the organisation.
About the role
You`ll be working as part of a busy internal IT team, maintaining and supporting the SQL Server environment, as well as assisting the Software Development and Business Information teams with their SQL-based applications and reports.
You will be expected to
* use your skills to assist with system architecture planning and decision making
* be the main technical liaison with third-party software vendors on database related matters
* Maintain the Associations existing database systems and plan for upgrades
* Periodically review the SQL code produced by the Software Development and Business Information teams, helping them to perform at their best
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
* Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year including, rising with service
* Annual bonuses based on satisfactory performance
* Regular reviews of salary and cost of living
* An organisational commitment to employee health and wellbeing
* Life assurance of three times your annual salary and a workplace pension scheme.
* Ongoing training and support to deliver outstanding support
* Onsite gym
* Ability to work from home two days per week by agreement
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply below.
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th August 2022
Initial Telephone Interviews: To be confirmed
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer