Please check your email .
IT Support Engineer
Location: Brockworth, Gloucester (potential for Hybrid after probation)
Salary: £24,000 to £25,000
Are you an experienced 1st or 2nd line IT Support Engineer? If so, I have an excellent opportunity available to join an established law firm with their in-house IT department offering support to all users in the company.
As one of the internal IT Support Engineers, you will be responsible for providing an effective support function within my clients’ businesses. You will troubleshoot and solve any user’s IT software & network related issues, escalating them where necessary.
In addition to the troubleshooting role, you will be required to administer my clients’ day to day IT environment, setting up new users, making modifications to existing users as necessary and providing in-person and remote support.
* Administrating Office 365;
* Cloud based VOIP telephony system administration (Ring Central);
* Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
* Troubleshooting system problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and escalating where necessary;
* Replacing parts as required;
* Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
* Taking ownership of issues (or escalation internally or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
* Use the service desk to raise tickets, issues and manage priority and business expectations