Please check your email .
IT Support Technician
Part-time 16-24 hours
Salary dependant on experience but ranging from £23k – £27K pro rata
Overall purpose of the role:
To work within the framework of Switch My Server’s strategy in its provision of being the IT Support Team for businesses, by support people with IT issues in accordance with our IT Service Level Agreement.
To provide technical support to our customers
To maintain the IT Helpdesk in accordance with our service level agreement
Maintain IT equipment records, software and licenses
* Providing IT support to people in businesses via telephone, live chat, tickets and emails.
* Logging a support ticket for every request in our ticket system Portal.
* Take ownership of IT support queries through to resolution and escalating to the Technical Services Manager when required.
* Maintain/install/setup laptops, computers and other IT equipment both for internal Switch My Server staff and external clients.
* Attend client's sites as and when required to correctly resolve IT issues within our service level agreement.
* Understand, operate and administer IT Policy and Procedures including promoting good practice in the use of IT and IT security.
* Maintain strict security and confidentiality regarding all aspects of data and information including implementation of Information Governance and IT security policies.
* Creating and maintaining user accounts in Office 365
* Assist the Technical Services Manager in providing an efficient technical support by:
* organising meetings
* preparing technical and training manuals
* Assist with some CRM setups, website developments during busy periods. Training provided.
This Job Description is not exhaustive and may require other job-related activities