Please check your email .
ICT Infrastructure Engineer (Flexible / Agile Working Available)
Our client has an opportunity for a dynamic individual to support the company’s ICT delivery infrastructure and transformation programmes and provide guidance and advice to users.
You will play a key role in supporting data centre resources, a hybrid of on-premise and Cloud, and in ensuring their significant population of users enjoy the best service experience possible.
You will have good levels of understanding of the key leading-edge technologies that they employ, and an appetite to master them.
Their technology stack is listed below, as a minimum they require substantial experience and mastery of the following specific products:
· Windows Server - Domain controller, DFS
· Windows AD - Hybrid on prem/Azure (incorporating CA, DHCP, DNS)
· Windows Client - Endpoint device OS
· VMware - Virtualisation
· VMware - Virtualised datacentre
· Microsoft O365 - Email/Teams/Onedrive/Sharepoint
A good awareness or experience of the following or with competitor products would be desirable:
· Cisco Networking - Core switch/network brain
· Meraki Networking - Edge connections (VPN)
· Cisco Firewall - Filters traffic
· Cisco IronPort - Email filtering
· Cisco Umbrella/ISE - Security/recovery
· Cisco Nexus - Datacentre
· AWS/Cloud - Storage backup/failover
· Barracuda - Traffic Load balancers
· Ivanti - Patch management & App whitelist control
· Sophos - Antivirus
· Tenable Nessus - Vulnerability scanning
· CommVault - Backup
You will appreciate the modern consumer expectation of high systems performance and availability and a professional and attentive service standard.
You will likely be either a recent or imminent graduate, acquired or pursuing a relevant degree, looking to cement your learning and develop your skills, or someone with developed skills and relevant experience, looking to take your next career step.
In this varied role, you will be actively involved in;
· Deploying and supporting Windows Server - Active Directory and associated services.
· Maintenance and development of AD objects and group policy as well as migration to Azure AD.
· Office 365 suite setup and administration including Teams
· Deploying and maintaining Cisco and Meraki network infrastructure
· VMWare - deploying and optimising guest operating systems on VMWare VCentre
· Ensuring VCentre environment is optimised and reflects best practise security.
· Managing and maintaining NetApp storage to complement best practice security and optimisation.
· Monitoring and administering Cisco products to cover Firewall, Access Management and email security
· Assuring cyber compliance using Nessus tools to complement a thorough Patch management regime
Customer-focused, you will be a confident communicator, comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders, providing support and guidance to resolve any issues or concerns. You will have, as a minimum requirement, a good core knowledge and understanding of the technologies involved in the role. You will be a self-learner with a demonstrable ability to rapidly learn and assimilate new skills and requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and personal growth, learn new skills and expand your knowledge with a company that will support you every step of the way