Please check your email .
We are recruiting for a Programme Manager for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Buckinghamshire. This is a remote role with just the occasional need to attend site for meetings etc.
* Design and mobilisation of the programme team, programme definition, and roles and responsibilities
* Day-to-day responsibility for planning, monitoring, controlling, and reporting, as well as for management of internal programme personnel and 3rd party contracted delivery
* Responsibility for reporting progress of the internal and 3rd party programme deliverables to the Programme board at the regular Programme board meetings
* Seek direction, and approval from the Programme board for any programme expenditure which deviates from plan
* Escalate any failure by internal teams or 3rd parties to meet key programme dependencies
* Be responsible to the Joint Programme Governance team and internal management team for the successful delivery of programme outcomes within the defined cost, quality and time parameters
* Take end to end responsibility for a defined engagement
* Management of multiple workstreams
* Leading the project teams to deliver the outcome
* Managing the business engagement to realise the benefits
* Identify and track project quality criteria, critical milestones, dependencies, actions and success factors
* Track project budgets and spend
* Interface with senior stakeholders and provide regular steering updates
* Track 3rd party delivery teams ensuring they remain on task, within timelines and budgets and achieving their delivery milestones
* Manage escalations with internal teams and senior leadership
* Highlight and manage any risks identified that could impact the success of the programme
* Proven track record in programme management role with strong understanding of programme and project management methodologies and best practices, including business case development, project planning, stakeholder mapping and communication plans.
* Proven track record on the successful management and mitigation of risks associated to project/programme implementation.
* Robust knowledge of IT infrastructure and implications of changes made by the programme.
* Experience preparing and delivering reports and presentations to stakeholders including customers and management regarding project status, results and recommendations.
* Experience determining full scale and scope of the programme and the impact that delivery will have on the business.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills - persuades and influences others, using a range of approaches, to achieve deliverables.
* Ability to manage large sized multi-disciplined or highly technical teams often through others and where there is no line management.
* Prepares accurate reports and delivers presentations at Director Level regarding project status, results and recommendations.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to define, shape and develop project requirements and associated solutions with project stakeholders, drawing on appropriate specialist expertise to create robust solutions.
* Ability to influence strategy at divisional level, identified as a leader who continuously seeks to promote quality to stakeholders.
* Controls the project in terms of cost, time, quality and benefits; ensuring the project business case is delivered.
This is a umbrella contract, the role is Inside IR35