Please check your email .
Technical Support Engineer (1st/2nd line)
Location – Remote & Bath/Somerset areas
Salary – up to £25,440 plus shift allowance. (Circa £27,000 package)
ITS Resourcing are working with a growing IT Services organisation to source a Technical Support Engineer within Bath/Somerset area. You will be providing 1st & 2nd line technical support for customers, primarily over the phone/remote desktop services from home, and attending customer sites where required (Somerset located).
This is an exciting opportunity to get on-board with a growing organisation, where plenty of progression and learning will be on offer. The successful candidate must be flexible in regards to shift patterns, and have their own vehicle for customer site work (primarily home based).
* 2nd line support for incoming IT related issues through the organisations ticket system
* Maintain a high level of 1st-time fix rates, providing support via telephone, email and remote desktop services
* Act as a point of technical escalation for junior staff and customers, ensuring that incidents are fully managed through to resolution
* Ensuring all relevant data is captured and ticketing system / internal CRM is fully completed
* Provide an excellent level of customer service to internal and external customers
* Attend customer sites where required, providing onsite support and project activity – fuel costs can be reclaimed
* Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office, Office365, Azure AD, Active Directory and Windows platform
* Previous experience configuring and troubleshooting End User Equipment (i.e., PCs, Laptops, Printers, Phones etc.)
* Experience across firewalls, basic network troubleshooting, backup’s & Citrix would be beneficial.
* Experience in a service desk-based position, ideally working for another Managed Services Provider (MSP), providing support to external customers would be beneficial.
* Applicable accreditations would be advantageous
* Must be flexible to work shift patterns, as highlighted in the below overview
* Must be able to drive and own your own vehicle
40 hours per week, over the rota basis. This rota will include 7am – 10:30am starts, 5 X 8 hour shifts (i.e. 7am – 3pm), occasional weekends, 1 in 8 weeks will also working a night shift pattern (can be worked form home).
Salary – up to £25,440 per annum plus shift allowance, package will work out to be circa £27,000 per annum plus overtime available. Lots of progression & learning available with this business