Please check your email .
9 Months FTC
What is the role?
As the IT support officer (service desk), your role is to ensure that we deliver an IT offer that meets the needs of customers and colleagues.
It’s important that colleagues have a great experience with technology and that they have the hardware, systems and connectivity needed to deliver for our customers.
You will support the successful delivery of all aspects of our IT operations and infrastructure through the provision of front-line IT support. This includes logging, monitoring and resolving IT related incidents and requests. It also means supporting projects that ensure colleagues have the hardware and support that they need.
What will you be doing here?
* You will support the lead IT partner (service delivery) to understand the needs of the business.
* You will provide service desk support for the business. This includes logging monitoring and resolving IT related incidents and requests in line with policies and procedures.
* You will monitor incidents that may “breach” contractual obligations and invoke escalation procedures if required.
* You will support key infrastructure and operations projects, for example the implementation of new hardware or IT/digital training.
* You will utilise and update the service desk to log incidents, maximise the speed of resolution and improve satisfaction.
* You will positively support activities that help promote our new culture and behaviours.
Skills and experience
* Ability to build relationships with the business.
* Good understanding and experience of general IT systems, AD, 365 Admin, Azure.
* Good understanding of IT operating environments including desktop and service operating systems and network and storage solutions would be (desirable).
* Experience in an IT service desk role or similar (desirable).
* High level attention to detail.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Good verbal skills.
* Approachable, friendly and with a commitment to delivering a high-quality experience for customers and colleagues.
* Flexible and works collaboratively.
* Innovative and willing to embrace change.
Qualifications and other requirements
* IT degree or appropriate qualification (desirable).
* Willingness to learn and improve knowledge