Please check your email .
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to make their work count and feel personal fulfilment from a career with real meaning.
Our client is an independent Charity offering purposeful work in a uniquely progressive environment. You will be supported and encouraged to innovate and to try new things. Their scope of work and their confident organisational vision creates opportunities for progress and development. And they work together with passion and pride in an environment where people are caring, considerate, inclusive and welcoming. You’ll clearly see the importance and impact of your work and feel recognised and part of something remarkable.
About the role - Infrastructure Engineer
As their Infrastructure Engineer you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as part of a close team – to deliver on their strategy takes real teamwork, energy and passion, no two days are ever the same!
* Working as part of a team to implement, maintain, and support the network and information security systems that deliver high availability network infrastructure and services to all IT services
* To apply your technical skills to resolve 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support issues and provide remote support, including some out of hours on call activities
They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who has the enthusiasm and drive to deliver outstanding services across a wide range of IT related areas with the ability to use your initiative and be able to cope under pressure.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Strong experience in infrastructure engineering in an end-to-end IT service provision
* Proven experience providing technical 2nd and 3rd line support
* Administering server and desktop operating systems; Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012, Linux
* Operation of an effective back-up service; ideally using Veeam
* Installation and configuration of server and desktop hardware
* Familiarity with ISO: 27001 Information Security standards
* Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) Certificate or comparable certification
Place of work
The Infrastructure Engineer role has been identified as a flexible worker, the role could be carried out on site and at home, subject to the varying needs of the role. It’s likely you will spend the majority of time at their Torquay site but you will be required to travel between sites, community and partner locations where required.
This is a special place to work. You will be part of a close knit team, where you are recognised for your individual contribution and have a real opportunity to make a difference every day. If you choose to join them, you will receive the following benefits:
* 27 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with length of service to a maximum of 33 days
* Generous Pension
* Simplyhealth Cash Plan Scheme
* Training and development opportunities
* Death in service benefits
* Various Health & Wellbeing benefits
* Flexible Working
* On-site parking