Please check your email .
We are working with a leading business based just outside of Cheltenham who are currently seeking and ERP Support Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. going through an exciting period of transition are implementing D365 F&O and this is a fantastic opportunity to upskill with the business on D365.
They are looking for someone to carry out all 2nd line support as part of a team of ERP Support Specialists for all of the group within Dynamics 365. With the implementation under way you will also play an integral part in the project supporting with functional testing and documentation.
What will you be doing in the role ?
* To provide 2nd line support in a calm, professional and customer focussed manner, adhering to SLAs and processes for both ERP Platforms, including associated integrated applications
* Take ownership of user support, troubleshooting, fault resolution and service management; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
* Ensure communication on progress to all stakeholders is undertaken in a timely manner.
* Provide D365 administration duties, fixing application and system queries at administrative system level
* Monitor and manage ERP batch job queues for issues and resolve appropriately.
* Application of user access rights to existing security groups and policies.
* Train end users on elements of Dynamics 365, including integrated applications
* Ensure ERP releases/updates/change requests are tested (when requested) with minimal business impact
* Highlight when external technical support is required where problems cannot be resolved in-house, liaise with 3rd Party suppliers to expedite resolution
* To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist customers and the IT team. Producing ‘How To’ documentation (building and maintaining the existing knowledge base)
What experience do you need?
* Experience working with D365 in a support or functional business role.
* Experience of working in a busy environment, to targets, to SLA’s and within timescales
* Previous Service Management experience (ITIL preferable)
* Excellent customer service skills and exceptional telephone manner
* Ideally a good working knowledge of finance or supply chain processes
* Good communication skills on all levels
* Ability to participate and contribute successfully within a team environment
* Strong problem-solving, organisation and prioritisation skills
* Willingness to continue learning and develop your technical skills
* Full UK Driving license
What will you get in return?
Competitive salary paying up to £35,000 for the right experience
Hybrid working with 2 days per week in the office
Significant professional development with D365
Huge scope for progression within the business
If you feel you match the above the criteria and then please apply with an up to date copy of your cv or reach to Adam on (phone number removed) for more info.
This role is based in Cheltenham and is commutable from Gloucester, Bristol, Swindon, Worcester, Oxford, Bath