Please check your email .
This role has potential for progression and personal development – it is excellent for someone who has an interest in IT.
About Revive IT:
Revive IT is growing rapidly and we’re looking for individuals to join our journey.
We provide an enjoyable place for all our team members to work and develop; with our people being put first every step of the way.
Our core values that define our culture and the way we operate are:
* Customer service
* Data Security
* Constant Development
We’re responsible for the secure data destruction and environmentally friendly recycling and resale of IT equipment.
With almost unlimited potential for expansion, our mission is to become a market leader in the IT recycling industry, providing our clients with the best in professionalism and customer service.
About the department:
The Testing Department relies on attention to detail and efficiency to ensure devices are accurately tested and data erased. Once the equipment has been asset logged, tested, data erased and graded it is then passed onto the Sales Department. Within the department there are specialised areas such as laptops, PCs, printers, mobile phones, networking hardware, servers and much more.
Responsibilities of an IT Technician:
* Testing and data erasing hard drives and other data bearing devices to the highest possible standard to provide our customers with a positive and professional experience
* Managing and maintaining the erasure servers and equipment
* Asset logging IT equipment
* Meet department expectations for volume and quality of devices being processed
* Comply with Health and Safety regulations as well as ensuring your working area is kept clear and tidy to minimise risk and maximise efficiency
* This role may involve other duties as per the company and department’s requirements from time to time
The IT Technician role is perfect for someone who:
* Has an interest in IT and technology
* Has some IT experience (industry experience is not essential)
* Pays attention to detail and organisation
* Is ambitious and willing to progress
* Is good at using their initiative
* Enjoys working in a team
* Full training will be provided however previous experience is desirable
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks for working in a secure environment:
* Proof of right to work in the UK
* A DBS check
* A credit check
* A professional reference
The IT Technician role starts at £10.00 per hour.
Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day inclusive of a paid 30-minute break. Start and finish times can be flexible between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm.
This role is based at Revive IT, Leeds, LS7 2HG.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates