Please check your email .
6 month contract Inside IR35
2/3 days on site in Hemel Hempstead OR Ipswich
£425-£490 per day
SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED - DV Clearance Preferred
About this role:
You'll have the following responsibilities
* Be an advocate for the company, customers and team
* Build the right networking infrastructure solutions from customer requirements
* Provide end-to-end networking infrastructure technical design, implementation and accountability throughout the pre-sales and delivery life cycle.
* Define and create pre-sales and post sales technical collateral
* Develop customer relationships and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
You'll have the following skills & experience
* Security Clearance (minimum, Developed Vetting preferable)
* Design and implementation subject matter expert knowledge across a range of networking infrastructure technologies and products, specifically:
o Experience in designing DWDM networks including topological design, capacity planning, circuit design, modelling and fault-finding operational scenarios
o Detailed understanding of technical aspects of DWDM, SDH designs, knowledge of OTN, optical planning awareness and impairment impacts,
o Hands on ability to configure, test, commission and install DWDM/SDH/Ethernet equipment with minimal vendor guidance
o Demonstrative experience in ancillary systems and equipment required to support carrier scale network, including IP routing, Ethernet, wide range of transport test equipment
o Experience with legacy TDM and low speed transmission systems
o Vendor experience, Juniper experience an advantage
* Defining and creating design and implementation documentation in line with customer requirements
* Proven commercial awareness to ensure solutions meet customer requirements both technically and in terms of cost
* Identifying and mitigate risks, and problem-solving for networking infrastructure technologies.
* Communicating and influencing across all levels and all technical abilities
* Working in major public industry sectors, e.g. HM Government departments or agencies
* Knowledge and experienced of HMG compliance policies.
If this role is something of interest to you, then please don't hesitate to apply or send your CV to Preet at