Please check your email .
These are fully remote roles ....Our client based in Bristol ( at the junction of the M32 and M4 so easily commutable from Bristol itself , Keynsham , Bath or Chippenham ) are a very successful Financial market leader in providing regulatory support for firms across the UK in the retail automotive and travel sectors.
They are looking for up to 5 additional back end PHP web Developers to add to their existing IT development team as they are expanding ....and byou will work alongside their experienced in house development team reporting into the IT Manager and Lead Developer .
This can be a mix of 2 or 3 Senior and a couple of Mid weight Developers depending on your experience. Start salaries are up to around £55K again depending on your experience and these are fully remote roles . PHP Web Developers OO x 5 Bristol £neg + bens, flexi time, private health etc
You will take an active role within the IT development team, working on PHP development projects in an agile environment, together other Developers, or on your own. Specifically web server and API Integration a bonus . You will display problem solving skills and be able to take a specified problem and develop an inventive and intuitive solution.
* Take a leading role within the development process, following Scrum methodology
* Lead other developers on given projects, being able to work well with others
* Provide accurate time scales for development tasks, based on an in-depth knowledge of our systems.
* Development of OO PHP/JS web applications for customer facing systems
* Development of both internal and external OO PHP systems
* Development and maintenance of MySQL databases for use in external and internal systems
* Testing of PHP web applications
* Promote the companies coding standards and procedures
* Ability to work independently and efficiently
* Show the ability to develop robust web-based applications using PHP and MySQL, with an Object Orientated approach.
* Comprehensive understanding of database development and administration of MySQL
* Good interpersonal skills and a good telephone manner
* Good problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve issues and use initiative to find solutions
* A methodical approach to debugging and testing applications and resolving issues
* The ability to work as part of a team and to produce quality work often under tight deadlines.
* The ability to lead a team, and train junior developers to a higher level of OO PHP development
* understanding of our development environment, and our GIT repository structure and processes.
* Experience of working with web services
* Actively promote and develop PHP unit testing
* Ability to debug and inspect the behavior of legacy and procedural PHP-based systems
Great opportunities and benefits including flexi time , opportunity to purchase extra holidays , private healthcare and pension scheme
A Truly Diverse Place to Work the company celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone. We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes. As an organization, we respect and adhere to Equal Opportunities legislation and the Equality Act 2010
PHP remote back end oo agile bristol developer engineer software mysql oo object oriented php php remote developer PHP remote back end oo agile bristol developer engineer software mysql oo object oriented php php remote developer PHP remote back end oo agile bristol developer engineer software mysql oo object oriented php php remote developer PHP remote back end oo agile bristol developer engineer software mysql oo object oriented php php remote developer