Please check your email .
Software Support Engineer
Basic: £25,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Role: Provide software support to clients and ensure issues are resolved effectively
Location: Hybrid - 4 days per week in the Manchester City Centre office
WHY? Private equity backed + fast growth + career progression
* Do you have experience as a Software Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar position?
* Are you a strong communicator who enjoys working within a collaborative team?
* Do you want to work for a fast growing company with a brilliant team culture?
Our client is a fast growing, private equity backed SaaS company who provide a unique platform used by a number of industries to win, deliver, and manage projects profitably. By combining a number of features such as Data, Financial Information, and Project Management into one end-end cloud solution that customers love. Culturally this business is passionate and enthusiastic and you will get the opportunity to work alongside 4 of the original software creators. This company has grown tremendously over the last 12 months with PE investment and organic success and have huge future plans you will want to be part of.
An opportunity has arisen for a Software Support Engineer to join an expanding team. In this role, you will assist queries in the core software application, API, third party integrations, or one of the mobile apps. You will use your strong communication skills to instil confidence in the client and ensure the issue reported is logged correctly, resolving it effectively and efficiently. You will provide client feedback is logged and ensure consistent communication with all departments internally. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative growing team who are passionate about the software they build for clients.
Key Responsibilities: Software Support Engineer
* Provide clear and concise information to resolve issues logged via the ticketing system or via telephone
* Ensure issues that require escalation are done so in a timely manner to ensure that the client base receive the best possible user experience
* Work to a defined set of SLAs
* Clearly communicate to the client
* Share ideas and be receptive to others
Experience Required: Software Support Engineer
* 1+ year of experience working in a software application support position or similar i.e. 1st Line Support, Application Support, or Help Desk Support
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Problem solving abilities
* The ability to work to pre-defined SLAs
* The ability to log clear and concise information into the Zendesk (Ticket System)
* Ability to manage workload independently
For more information please get in touch with Katie at Matched Group
* Application Support Analyst / Application Support Engineer / Software Support Analyst / Software Support Engineer / 1st Line Support / IT Support / Help Desk / Service Desk