Please check your email .
IT Support Analyst (1st Line)
Home based with some travel to other locations
37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday - Saturdays on a rota basis)
C£19,000pa dependent on experience
Be there when it matters
Are you an experienced IT First Line Support analyst and have excellent customer service skills? If so, come and join our exciting and friendly IT team and contribute to the work that we do across Sue Ryder. Are you the kind of person that likes to deal with different users from different backgrounds with different levels of IT knowledge? If you are, then we want you.
It's an exciting time to join Sue Ryder and to hit the ground running you will have excellent communication skills enabling you to provide consistent high-quality service to IT users, prioritising and managing a varied workload. Previous experience of supporting ICT hardware and software in a large organisation or assisting customers over the phone using remote support tools is essential and training will be given to get the right candidate up to speed on what we do here at Sue Ryder.
Main duties include
• Provide single-point contact and support to all users over the phone, face-to-face, by email and via remote software and the IT Service Desk web portal.
• Carry out first fix, diagnosing and resolving technical issues, triage and escalate more complex issues.
• Install, configure and maintain desktop and laptop hardware and software in line with agreed and documented processes, ensuring all new assets are received, built and distributed according to Sue Ryder standards
• Ensuring all logs, asset and software licence registers are maintained with accurate, quality data
• Through innovation and exploitation of resources you will actively seek to improve the remote support capabilities of the IT team and reduce the need to attend site to only occasions where no other option is available.
No two days are the same and this is a great opportunity to learn a variety of systems as you develop your customer service and IT skills.
Competitive Benefits Package
• 27 days holiday rising to 33 with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata if part-time), - Company pension scheme
• Refer a Friend scheme - £250 payment
• Access to Employee support programme
• Staff discount with thousands of retailers
• Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
• and lots more. Please visit our careers website for the full list.
Interview date: TBC
If you want more than just a job, We want you. Join the team and be there when it matters.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement at any point prior to the stated closing date