Please check your email .
Rate - £325 a day
Location - Remote (occasional Visit)
Duration - 3 Months +
IR35 - Inside Ir35 (must use an umbrella company)
The successful candidate will join an Identity Access Management (IAM) Project team.
The output of this project will be a new IAM system that provides enhanced authentication and authorisation solutions utilising policy-based approach to determine who can access a resource and at what level, delivering automated access, certifications, policy management, access request and provisioning, password management, single sign on (SSO), multifactor authentication (MFA) and identity intelligence (reporting).
We require a data analyst preferably with testing and / or Identity & Access Management background, to work closely with IAM project team members, application owners and internal & external development teams.
Required Essential Skills & Experiences:
* Remote working and video conferencing
* Data extraction & manipulation
* Data mapping
* Data cleansing & process remediation
* MS Excel skills
* Proficient in MS Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
* Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired (Not essential) Skills and Experiences:
* IAM / IT security - (Access Request & Approval, Joiners, Leavers, Movers, PAM)
* Infrastructure / networks
* Relevant professional & academic qualifications,
* Requirement gathering, use cases, data & process flow diagrams
* Testing - in at least one discipline (Comparison Data Analysis, Unit, Integration, System, User Acceptance)
* Writing and executing test plans
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website