Please check your email .
My client, a software company based in the Winchester area of Hampshire is looking to recruit a Business Analyst on a Permanent basis.
The main focus of the role is to perform business analysis responsibilities associated with the delivery of customer and business strategic projects across the entire Product Development department.
The main responsibilities of the role include
- Provide internal reviews of colleagues specifications
- Arrange and chair customer meetings to gaiter project requirements
- Manage multiple projects with agreed timescales
- Provide a continuous re-evaluation of existing business processes
- Liaise closely with Scrum Teams to ensure high quality deliverables
As a suitable candidate you will offer the following
- Recent experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience of gathering and documenting customer requirements
- Experience of working with IT systems within software development
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of creating user stories
- Track record of managing multiple projects within timescales
This role will eventually require you to work 3 days a week in the office and the salary on offer is up to £33,000
Business Analyst, Agile, user stories, product development, scrum team, UAT