Please check your email .
My client based in the Worcestershire area is looking to recruit a Lead Software Engineer on a Permanent basis although it can be remotely based with the requirement to attend the office once or twice a month.
You will work as part of a Dynamic and creative team where you can utilise your knowledge and expertise to work on a modern technology stack.
The main responsibilities include
- Work within the team to deliver high quality software to our customers
- Drive towards professional coding, to lead colleagues by championing agreed coding standards
- Promote and facilitate communication
- Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to drive the continuous improvement of our Ratings platform
- Working closely with the team, drive towards comprehensive automated tests and performance tests
- Design, create and evolve applications to be scalable, maintainable, secure and aesthetic
As a suitable candidate you will offer the following
- Typically, 5+ years of software development experience; 2+ years of technical leadership experience
- Experience working within a cross-functional delivery team
- Experience supporting software in a production environment
- Expertise in C# and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Expertise in WebAPI
- Expertise in Unit Testing
- Working experience in databases (Relational e.g., SQL, MySQL or SQLite, NoSQL e.g MongoDb or Cassandra)
- Working experience of code review practices
- Working experience in at least one Agile Framework
The salary on offer is up to £60,000
Software Engineer, Software Developer, code