Please check your email .
Senior Software Engineer - C#, ASP.NET, API, Azure/AWS
The successful Senior Software Engineer -C#, ASP.NET, API, Azure/AWS, will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Annual bonus
* Company Pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Rail season ticket loan
* Life assurance
* Flexible home working
Some of the main duties of the Senior Software Engineer will include:
* Support our clients to build novel software solutions
* Embracing modern cloud-first technologies to solve problems using software and data
* Accelerate design, deployment and testing of software development and infrastructure for client projects.
* Managing development of solutions using Agile approaches.
In order to be the successful Senior Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Appreciation of clean coding practices
* Building web applications using modern frameworks such as React, Angular, Razor/Blazor or similar
* Azure or AWS
* Containerisation of applications
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.