Please check your email .
Due to continued growth my client has an exciting opportunity for a data analyst to join their team. The role requires someone with real passion and pro-activity to delve into the vast data produced, process into a format that can be easily interpreted, and then present to various stakeholders within the business.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Creating easy to use operational reports to set and monitor KPI’s
* Lead variance analysis meetings with budget holders and assist in required reporting to understand operational impacts on the financials
* Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting processes
* Obtaining data from various software and utilising Excel functions to analyse and then present findings in a clear manner
* Be proactive in delivering insights to operations and driving change
* Improve financial awareness across the business through effective communication
* Review of the commercial agreements and the respective operations
* Proven experience in an analyst role
* Experience in Warehousing and Distribution –desirable
* Ability to understand both financial and operational data
* Experience in producing reports
* Pro-active to work under own initiative
* Advanced user of Excel – Pivot tables & lookups
* Finalist or qualified accountant - desirable
* Familiarity with databases and obtaining data - desirable
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to question, challenge and present improvements.
Reporting into the Finance Director with a dotted line to the Operations Director this is seen as a key requirement for the business to enable decision making to be backed by statistics and data.
Monday – Friday 08:30am – 5:00pm