Please check your email .
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES X20- Belper
Blue Arrow is proud to work in support of our client located in Belper - a world-class leader in manufacturing of water heating systems.
We are looking for experienced Assembly/Production Operatives to join the onsite team. These roles have genuine temp to perm perspectives due to new assembly lines going live in very near future!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company in a position offering great work life balance - working Monday to Friday with Friday always being a short day.
The rates of pay are highly competitive, please see below:
Starting rates £12 - £17.90 shift dependant.
Rates increase with length of service up to £13.39- £19.71
Then the rates increase after 52 weeks - £15.16-£22.37
*Please note The shifts are on rotation - one week on days, one week on afternoons, so some flexibility is required *
-Day shift: 06:00 - 14:30 - Early finish of noon on Friday's
-Afternoon shift: 14:30 - 23:00 - Early finish of 18:00 on Friday's
Regular, stable nights may be available: 23:30-5:30 Mon-Thurs/19:00- 05:30 Sun
Due to shift start and finish times, you must live local to Belper or have access to your own transport/vehicle.
About the role
This role will include the below responsibilities:
* Working to time targets while still ensuring quality
* Safe set up and use of machinery, working with hand tools
* Report any issues with machinery or goods on the assembly line
*Completing assigned tasks of your station on the assembly line, whilst meeting 90 second time targets
* Meeting health and safety requirements and committing to working safely at all times
* Working on an assembly line, putting goods together in a factory environment
* As you gain more experience and responsibility, you may be required to train or mentor new members of staff or run specific sections
We are looking for candidates who are:
* Able to ask for help and follow procedures safely
* The ability to maintain concentration and focus on highly repetitive tasks/workload
* Good communication skills and work well within a team
* A strong eye for detail, ability to perform a task consistently, and notice any errors that the individual, the machine, or colleagues make
* A high level of dexterity and be good with your hands
* Able to consistently learn and implement quality assurance
* Able to listen carefully to instructions and carrying them out specifically and in the correct order
You should be:
* Reliable and punctual for every shift
* A positive person who can take initiative where appropriate
* Self-motivated and driven by targets (These may be by number of items assembled, or work completed per hour)
* Able to take a methodical approach and learn on the job
Any previous experience working in a factory or warehouse is ideal. Other experience such as stacking shelves, organising stock, using tools etc will also give you lots of transferable skills that would be relevant to these roles. Mechanics and those who have worked doing repairs etc, do well at these roles.
How to apply?
So if you are looking for a long-term opportunity with a local company that supports their staff and provides a great work life balance, please press APPLY today. Reach out to Blue Arrow for more details regarding this excellent opportunity on (phone number removed) And ask for Chanel