Please check your email .
Working in conjunction with West Mercia Police, we are looking to recruit a Solution Architect on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
The Solution Architect is responsible for the efficient and effective design of new ICT service solutions to ensure services meet the needs of West Mercia Police customers.
You will be responsible for transforming requirements and proposals from the business into new service solutions of existing service improvement designs
The main responsibilities for the role include
- be responsible for ICT solutions during the planning, design, development, deployment and approvals ensuring all documentation is up to standard
- Understand strategic business requirements collecting data, delivery analysis and recommending solution options
- Ensure all ICT service solutions meet all the relevant compliance standards
- Ensure design solutions meet the business requirements and ICT strategy
- Articulate complex technical subject matter
- Support the development of business cases
As a suitable candidate you will offer the following
- Knowledge and experience gained through a similar role in a similar organization
- Certification in ITIL, TOGAF/COBIT, Prince 2 or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of supplier management and collaboration
- up-to-date knowledge of IT capabilities and services, cloud computing, end user computing, on premise hosting, identity and access management, visualization, application development, and management, device management, mobility solutions, secure gateways and remote access, management infrastructure and cross domain solutions
- Successful in applying architectural tools and methods using industry best practice with knowledge of ISO 2000 and ITSM
- Knowledge and understanding of Industry Best Practice and relevant guidelines such as ITIL v4
The starting point for the salary on this role is £52,482 and there is options for flexible and remote working with this position.
Service Architect, Digital Services, Technology Architecture, Service Architect Design