Please check your email .
Product Designer | West Sussex/Hybrid | Up to £50,000 + Benefits Package
A successful global E-commerce organisation is seeking a talented Product Designer to join their team. This is an exciting new position for the Product Designer as the company launches into their next phase of business growth. The successful candidate will create user experiences across their websites and native apps that delight the customers and excite the business.
The Product Designer role will offer a starting basic salary up to £50,000, 25 days annual leave, company pension, generous training fund and many more.
* Working closely with Product Managers and Engineering teams, you will be responsible for interaction design of our consumer-facing digital products.
* Using your knowledge and experience of different research methods and techniques, you will work with Product teams to conduct user research to help inform design thinking – helping to understand the “why” behind the “what”.
* Design of wireframes, mock-ups and high-fidelity user interfaces for web and native apps (iOS and Android).
* Facilitate and run regular feedback sessions with Product teams and key stakeholders both within and outside of the business.
* Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the Product teams.
* You’ll be involved in every step of the process for designing products and features; from user research and interaction design through to prototyping, testing and evaluation.
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
* Strong working knowledge of UI design tools such as Figma, Sketch or Zeplin.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A collaborative approach to design and research, whilst maintaining a self-starting attitude.
* Experience designing ecommerce products and/or native mobile apps is desirable.
If you want to learn more about the position and company please click on the APPLY button.
Spencer Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to create inclusive working environments for all our clients