Please check your email .
Role: IT Project Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience plus company car or car allowance
As a Project Engineer, you will implement a wide range of technical solutions for customers - new / upgrade of existing IT infrastructure, such as installation, migration and troubleshooting for solutions including server infrastructures, network infrastructure, cloud and telephony platforms.
You will become the preferred engineer to a set of specified accounts.
You will work closely with the Projects Team to ensure all projects are delivered efficiently to the customer’s satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Professional approach showing empathy and understanding for the customer
* To deliver highly technical solutions across a wide spectrum of environments
* Deliver IT projects in a timely manner, meeting agree timescales
* Provide project planning, design and delivery of our strategic solutions
* Attend client meetings as a technical advisor
You need to be:
A professional, self-motivated and enthusiastic technical lead, with excellent communication skills. You are organised, adaptable and calm under pressure with a strong desire to continue to develop your skill set.
Knowledge and Experience:
Experience of project delivery / migrations
Experience of an MSP environment
Experience of Active Directory / Windows Servers / Exchange / 365 / Azure / virtualisation / networking
* Free onsite parking with EV charging points
* Air conditioned offices with shower facilities
* Career progression with personal development plans
* Funded training opportunities
* Vitality private healthcare plan
* Sick pay policy
* An active formal and informal social calendar with escape rooms, go-karting and curry evenings being the favourites
* A large social hub to relax and have a coffee or enjoy a game of pool or use the PlayStation
* Hybrid working – remote / customer site / office
* Weekly HIIT sessions provided by The Fitness Truck for those who want to challenge their body as well as their mind
* Regular mental health training programme available to all
* Last but not least, our office dogs
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance