Please check your email .
Are you a reliable and determined professional? Do you flourish in a busy working environment where timeliness and quality are paramount? Read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
* Deliver high standards of customer service and contribute as directed to the review and implementation of customer service delivery.
* Ability to analyse & solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions working both individually and as part of a team.
* Promote continuous service improvement by working with customers to improve service delivery.
* Build and maintain positive customer relations and deal with customer complaints in a sensitive and efficient manner.
* Manage your own performance and be flexible and responsive to change.
* Ability to develop user guides for end users.
* Any other IT related duties that are allocated by IT Team management.
* A minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience.
* Technical background with proven record.
* An enthusiastic individual with experience of working in a fast paced IP Telephony environment.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills in relation to all Telephony technical issues and service request logged by customers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Quick to learn new skills, systems, processes and procedures.
* Ability to explain things in a simple manner to customers.
* Be a good team player who is reliable and dependable.
* Logical and systematic approach to resolving problems with high attention to detail.
* Work as part of a team and independently.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Demonstrate a customer centred approach.
* Good organisational skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Relevant IT Degree Technical.
* UC Background with experience to implement and design Avaya/Cisco.
* Certification or Training ITIL V3 Foundation or Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices.
* Industry recognised Certifications
Remuneration and Conditions of Assignment:
* £18.53 per hour
* Full-time, temporary-ongoing
* 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
* Basic Access NI Required at a cost of £18
If this role isn’t for you, Kennedy Recruitment has a broad range of career opportunities to choose from. Get in touch via our website or call us to find out more.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all current employment legislation. Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted