Please check your email .
We are working with an award winning law firm who are looking for an IT Helpdesk Suppoprt Assistant to join their team!
This would be perfect for someone looking for their first role in IT or looking for a career change. No experience is needed, just a passion for IT and providing excellent customer service.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, growing company and really kick-start your career!
* Monitor all IT support requests into the Help Desk system and ensure the requests are dealt with swiftly and efficiently
* Work with other members of IT to achieve a resolution to support calls
* Prioritise service requests and incidents by urgency and impact
* Provide basic application support on all desktop applications which includes Microsoft Office and case management systems
* Install, support and relocate hardware and connecting devices to the network
* Troubleshoot software problems in a methodical way
* Raise calls with third party suppliers
* Produce documentation of IT Helpdesk procedures.
* Provide basic IT training for new users and liaising with the external trainer to provide more in-depth training
* Maintain IT records relating to software renewals and licences etc
* Participate in the delivery of IT projects and ensure that project tasks are delivered on time
* Out of hours upgrades (if required).
The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, previous client / customer service experience, strong interpersonal skills, good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload. So, if you have these skills and can work independently as well as collaboratively as part of team, and you have a positive attitude and can-do approach we would love to hear from you!
Salary: £22,000- £25,000 plus bonus
Location: Camberley, Surrey. This is an office-based position.
Hours: 9.00am- 5.30pm