Please check your email .
One of the largest and most recognised Digital Technology companies across Europe have now opened applications for a Front End or Full Stack Developer to join the team, as they continue to expand and have a new array of projects to get stuck in on.
They specialise in all things digital - from Cloud and IT Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Business Process Management and Digital Workspaces. Their aim is to push the web to its limits, whilst driving positivity and embracing change, fostering new ways of working, and using their creative flair to drive their huge technical presence in the market.
As a developer, you'll get stuck in on challenging projects and design solutions for large-scale usage, whilst being insightful and enthusiastic. With incredible internal progression opportunities, there is a strong focus on your personal and professional growth, helping you on your way to flourishing in your career and moving seamlessly up through the industry. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
Role: Front End/Full Stack Developer
Location: Birmingham HQ.. but hybrid working!
Salary: Up to £60,000
You will ideally have:
* 1+ year experience working with Flutter
* The ability to work on the entire life including design, development, testing, and deployment
* Working with project leads and managers to understand priorities
* Working in agile cross-functional teams
* The ability to communicate and escalate risks related to own projects and business area
* Annual allowance for WFH bills (electricity, utilities etc)
* Equipment costs for anything not already covered by the company (WFH chair, desk etc)
* 16% bonus scheme, pension plan, life cover, illness cover
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Medical insurance, dental plan, gym membership
* Up to 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays), travel cover, food and dining discounts
Just to name a few!
Click now to apply