Please check your email .
* Daily routine administration of the Health software platforms.
* Participate in customer support activities associated with the Health software platforms, and other software developed in-house.
* Worldwide travel for the installation of instances of the Acusera 247 software platform.
* Production of user requirements associated with requested software enhancements.
* Preparation of training manuals for users.
* Ensure all documentation is accurately and fully compliant.
* Adherence to the company's Positive Work Environment Policies, Health & Safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
* A higher-level qualification in a Computer Science or Science related discipline.
* Understanding of statistical data sets.
* Experience in Customer Support.
* Third-level qualification in a related discipline.
* Experience working with relational databases.
* Experience with testing of applications in controlled, real situations before going live.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website